Lovely brief ceremonies!
- Professional, legal, personal touch
- Prompt and personal contact with Carolyn or Kjersti
- Sweet ceremony space for brief weddings in our office
- Signing your marriage license
- Information re: obtaining your marriage license
- Locations ~ You may be married at our lovely historic office (889 Grand Avenue) near the corner of Grand & Victoria in St Paul OR choose your own favorite location.
- Hours ~ We seek to be available every day of the week, days & evenings for planning & ceremonies.
- We offer helpful advice. Did you know there is no fee associated with your name change if done when you apply for your marriage license?
- Following your ceremony, consider nearby photo opps or a dinner celebration at one of the restaurants on Grand Ave.
- contact us … We are here for you!
$150 Option ONE
Tuesday Discount: Every Tuesday 10 AM – 7 PM we meet you at our office for a brief ceremony with license signing (bring two witnesses) and up to 4 guests. Please contact us to reserve your preferred time.
$200 Option TWO
Your choice of date and time: Your brief wedding ceremony celebrated in our office with your two witnesses and up to 4 guests.
$250 Option THREE
Your choice of date and time: Your PERSONALIZED brief wedding ceremony celebrated in our office with up to 10 guests ~ Includes conversation to personalize the ceremony
$350 Option FOUR
Your choice of date and time: Your PERSONALIZED brief wedding ceremony celebrated at a venue of your choice within 30 minutes of our office ~ Includes planning conversation & up to 30 guests
Photographer: Invite your own OR we have recommendations.
After discovering our brief ceremony officiating services, couples often enthusiastically comment, “We had no idea that such a beautiful and personalized brief ceremony alternative was even possible!” Contact us and find out what is possible for you!
We invite you to contact us for a prompt and personal email reply … or if you prefer, you may call Carolyn 612.616.3782 or Kjersti 651.247.7866 to discuss possibilities.