After discovering our brief ceremony options, couples often enthusiastically comment they had no idea such a beautiful and personalized brief/micro wedding ceremony alternative was even possible! Contact us to find out what is possible for you!
Legal brief/micro weddings!
- Professional, legal, personal touch. Required: you bring your wedding license and two witnesses.
- Prompt and personal contact with Carolyn or Kjersti
- Sweet ceremony space for brief weddings in our 1930s office building at 889 Grand Avenue in St Paul!
- Free ceremony location suggestions
- Your choice of day and time – 7 days a week
- Signing your marriage license
- Information re: obtaining your marriage license
- Hours ~ We seek to accommodate your scheduling needs… with appointments
- We offer helpful advice. Did you know there is no fee associated with your name change if done when you apply for your marriage license?
- Following your ceremony, consider nearby photos or a dinner celebration at one of the restaurants on Grand Ave.
- contact us … We are here for you!
$150 Option ONE
License signing at our office/vows exchanged and pronouncement of marriage (no ceremony). You bring 2 witnesses.
$250 Option TWO
Brief ceremony planning conversation by phone with one of us to add a personal touch to your ceremony. Ceremony held at our office or a location within a few blocks of our office…up to 6 guests.
$350 Option THREE
Brief conversation in-person with one of us to personalize your ceremony held at a location in the city of St Paul… up to 20 guests.
Photographer: Invite your own photographer OR we have recommendations.
We invite you to contact us for a prompt and personal email reply … or if you prefer, you may call Carolyn 612.616.3782 or Kjersti 651.247.7866 to discuss possibilities.