Each wedding is unique as this one at Villa Bellezza Winery in Pepin, WI! Services and fee depending on your desires. Once you set a consultation with us, we reserve your wedding day on our calendar until you make your decision!
- We meet with you at our office or another convenient location.
- We take time to get acquainted, listen to your initial ideas and describe our process and elements of ceremony planning with you. Couples love our consultations because they are informative & give you confidence!
- Once we hear your initial desires for your day we are able to describe how our services and fee best fit for you.
- Our website provides answers to your marriage license questions
- Following the consult, you have time to consider your decision before letting us know via email
- We offer helpful advice! Did you know there is no fee associated with your name change if done when you apply for your marriage license.
Thank you so much for taking the time to meet with us. We very much enjoyed speaking with you about our wedding and relationship. You were non-judgmental and appeared to be genuinely interested in our story. That is an important attribute for the person who will lead our ceremony. We were also impressed by your credentials and your authentic responses to our questions. You demonstrated that you are not arrogant or so “professional” that we should just sit back and listen to you, but rather you seek to partner with us in creating a special ceremony for us, our close friends and family. This is exactly what we want. We would like to engage your services. ~ James and Gina
Over 185 testimonials all authentic through Wedding Wire.