“Kjersti, thank you for making our entire wedding planning process so special. We are truly grateful to have been able to spend time with you. Thank you for the million little ways you make a difference. We have learned so much.” ~Jenn and Mike
Kjersti Moline, MA, CPCC 651.247.7866 firstname.lastname@example.org
PROFESSIONAL OFFICIANT in MN since 2010.
5 STAR rating (Wedding Wire and the KNOT)
CERTIFIED LIFE COACH ~ private practice since 2003
PREMARITAL, MARRIAGE ENRICHMENT AND RELATIONSHIP COACHING
My intention is to create a ceremony experience which you and your guests will want to remember long after your Wedding Day is over!
The discovery and planning process is fun and valuable to your relationship. By your wedding day, our time spent collaborating almost guarantees we will create together something wonderful!
Every wedding ceremony is unique… written with care and mindfulness… so that you and your love relationship are honorably and accurately reflected. I delight in celebrating couples with a very wide range of backgrounds… using language that everyone can appreciate. Guests give me incredibly glowing feedback each time I officiate.
I offer the following optional resources (#1 is our gift to each couple planning their wedding day ceremony with one of us):
Resource #1 Premarital Enrichment Discussion Questions to explore on your own time.
Resource #2 Premarital enrichment discussion with me using the Enneagram Personality Model. It heightens understanding of yourself and your partner and is invaluable in relating.
Resource #3 I lead a Premarital Group Experience to enrich your life!
WHEN: Sunday, March 8, 2020 9:30am – 12:30pm
WHERE: the University Club on Summit Ave in St Paul.
Morning treats, fruit, coffee and tea provided. It is a lovely venue with free parking on the street. There is limited space, so please let me know ASAP if you are interested in participating. I’m sure it will be a marvelous learning experience for all of us!
PREMARITAL BONUS! When you spend 12 hours in premarital education before purchasing your marriage license, you can earn $75 discount on it. The discussion questions are prepared by me, you provide the investment of time, energy and authentic discussion. When you complete your hours, I give you an educator’s statement with which to purchase your license. Those who participate will be glad they did!
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
BS (University of Texas at Austin)
MA in Theology (Fuller Theological Seminary ~ Pasadena, CA)
CPCC (Certification ~ Life Coach ~ Coaches Training Institute ~ San Raphael, CA)
Certification ~ Coaching with the Enneagram (Minneapolis)
I love working with couples (serving 50+ couples each year as their officiant) and I love my work as a life coach (15 years ~ Stillwater/St Paul). I have also been serving the University of MN for 10 years coaching the graduate students in Health Coaching Certification & the Master of Arts in Health Coaching. Previously, I managed a bookstore, designed & built homes, & had the luxury and joy of being a stay-at-home mom.
My spirituality, which has evolved, stems from my family and education, relationships, the mysteries of the natural world and fascinating global travel experiences. I live consciously. I appreciate every couple I meet and am able to craft authentic, meaningful wedding ceremonies for couples of all backgrounds, philosophies, values and world views. I am profoundly grateful for my life and the opportunities each day brings.
TESTIMONIALS (see Wedding Wire or The KNOT for many more!)
* TWO BRIDES: Kjersti is thoughtful, reflective, and open-hearted. She crafted an amazing, artful ceremony that was clearly, truly written JUST for us. She moved both sets of our parents to tears and laughter — and our guests commented on how accurately she captured our essence as individuals and as a couple. We felt so lucky to have Kjersti as our officiant and our pre-wedding coach. We would recommend Kjersti without reservation to anyone looking for a wedding officiant! ~Austin and Kate
* BRIDE & GROOM: “Kjersti was the absolute perfect person to officiate our wedding. She has such a warm, lovely personality, she’s an excellent writer and speaker, smart and interesting, and an experienced professional. She thoroughly got to know us and created a ceremony that reflected who we are in a beautiful way. Guests at our wedding were coming up to us and our parents with comments like: it was the best ceremony I’ve ever been to, the most intellectually stimulating ceremony, the only ceremony that I’ve really learned something/taken something away for myself, etc. We of course loved it too! Kjersti’s services are about the marriage too. Her marriage enrichment activities– individually with her, at marriage enrichment day with her other couples, and at home with her written guidance– were such a wonderful thing for us to do and have helped build habits that will serve our marriage for the rest of our lives. We are so glad we found Kjersti!” ~Laura and Adam
* WEDDING GUEST: “That was sensational!!!”
* GROOM FROM BRIEF WEDDING (picture below): “I have witnessed many marriages officiated by judges and there is no comparison. Those ceremonies were not even in the same league as what we just experienced.” Elliot (and Mary)
* GRANDMOTHER OF THE BRIDE: “My husband has alzheimers and what you said spoke to me directly. Thank you so very much!”
If you want a truly memorable experience, contact us at Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants. Both of us excel at what we do and would appreciate the opportunity to meet and talk with you. Kjersti@grandofficiants.com 651.247.7866 … call, text or email… I am here for you! contact us